Advance booking is required
- at least 5 days before your desired date.
HAND BUILDING CLASS
You can learn various hand building techniques such as coiling, pinching and slab building
to make your own mugs, plates, bowls, vases or anything just like small props.
WHEEL THROWING CLASS
At least 8-12 times of class may be needed to get your own first work.
As 'centering' on a pottery wheel is very basic but hard,
and the most important part of wheel throwing,
it requires quite lot of time, energy and patience.
(firing fees not included)
|HAND BUILDING CLASS (2 HOURS LONG, 4-TIME)||170,000 won|
|WHEEL THROWING CLASS (3 HOURS LONG, 4-TIME)||250,000 won|
15,000 won per 1kg
(15 won per 1g)
firing fees will be charged by weight after glaze firing.
It may vary according to the type of glaze or firing method.
Currently we offer sessions only on Saturdays.
Saturday 10:30 am, 2:00 pm
1F, Bukseong-ro Jung-gu, Daegu
- credit card / account transfer
with additional fee (2% of total class fee)
* As Paypal does not have Korean currency as an option,
we unavoidably charge the additional commission fee.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
- It takes up to 2-4 weeks that your artworks are ready to pick up.
- We hold your work only for 4 weeks after the pick-up notice.
- Your works can be distorted, cracked, chipped, or even exploded during drying and firing.
And, kindly note that we do not have any responsibility on that.
- Dipping glaze session is not included.
But, still you can glaze on your own by brushing with specific types of glaze.
- We recommend that you tie your hair back and cut nails short,
so that you can comfortably work with clay.
- For those who want to take wheel throwing classes,
we also suggest that you wear or bring work clothes and shoes.
Though we have aprons for class attendees, it easily gets dirty while working with pottery wheel.
more than 8 days left : 100% refundable , reschedule available
7-5 days left : 50% refundable. reschedule available
less than 5 days left : no refunds will be given