ONE-DAY HAND BUILDING WORKSHOP
at least 3 days in advance
a minimum of 2, maximum of 4
please ask us with more than 4 people
All materials, tools, and firing are included.
you can make one of these and choose different work from other attendees
|• 4-5 small tea cups|
• incense stick holders or small objects
|• 1 mug|
|• 1 soup mug (bowl)|
• 1 big plate or 2 small plates
• 1 flower vase or pot
or if you want something else,
please let us know when you submit the registration form.
* Too big, difficult, and complex works will not be possible to make for one-day workshop.
ONE-DAY WHEEL THROWING CLASS
PLEASE ASK US IF IT'S AVAILABLE
( We have 3 potter's wheels, so it depends on the spots left)
1.5~2 hours long
Currently we offer on- time classes only on
Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays with advance booking. Thursday / Friday 2-4 pm
Saturday 10:30 am, 2-4 pm
1F, Bukseong-ro Jung-gu, Daegu
PICK-UP / SHIPPING
- It takes up to 3-4 weeks that your artworks are ready for pick up OR shipping.
We will only keep your artworks for 30 days after the pick-up notice.
- Domestic shipping : fees will be charged at the class.
4,000 won per box.
- credit card / account transfer
with additional fee (2% of total class fee)
* As Paypal does not have Korean currency as an option,
we unavoidably receive additional commission fee.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
- Your works may have some distortions, cracks, chips during drying and firing and even explosion can happen.
and those are common beginners' mistakes and unpredictable nature of clay.
Please kindly note that we do not have any responsibility on that.
- Your finished work will be ready to pick up roughly 3-4 weeks after the class.
We will inform you when it gets ready.
- We hold your work only for 4 weeks after the pick-up notice.
- Glazing session is not included. If you want to glaze or paint in detail on your bisque,
you can additionally book the session with the cost of 35,000 won.
(This may take place after bisque firing, 1-2 weeks from the first class)
- We recommend that you tie your hair back and cut nails short,
so that you can comfortably work with clay.
more than 8 days left : 100% refundable , reschedule available
7-5 days left : 50% refundable. reschedule unavailable
less than 5 days left : no refunds will be given